Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Last day of preschool, Fourth of July craft, Little Birdies

Today was Tayler & Megan's last day of Preschool. Next week will be there graduation. I have had so much fun being one of the teachers being able to see them learn and grow. I am so proud of them and can't believe they will be going to kindergarten in a couple of months. They are so excited! Tayler, Lauren, Megan & Dallin showing off there animals they made today.


Me and some friends saw these darling star stands at a boutique we went to a few months ago so we decided to make our own and this is the one i made. I love it cause after the holiday is over i can still use it in my house since it's Red, White & Blue


The other day i held Megan & Tayler up to the birds nest and said how do the eggs look? Well they both kinda had this funny look on there faces and said the eggs have cracks in them.
So this picture looks so weird. But this is really what they look like, i held the camera up by the nest and took a picture and i told Dustin they look weird in the pictures so he climbed up on the stool and said well that's what they look like. So i had to climb up just to see for myself, yep they look like faceless little fur balls:)
I'll have to take some more pictures and post them because it's been about 5 days since i have taken any pictures.

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

yay! happy graduation!

Rachel said...

What a cute picture of the 4 kids. I can't believe they will be starting kindergarten soon!
Those birds do look weird. I'll have to come over and peek at them.