Saturday, June 6, 2009

Birthday boy Jake

Today was my nephew Jake's 8th birthday, and he got baptised. What an awesome gift to receive on your birthday the gift of the holy ghost. Curt & Jake
Dustin was asked to speak at Jake's baptism. He did such a great job!
After the baptism my sister invited everyone over to their house for food & fun. It was a baseball party nachos, hot dogs, peanuts and more. It was so cute!
Jake anxiously waiting to open his gifts. Jake you are such an amazing kid, we are so proud of you choosing to get baptised.
Blowing out the candle on the cupcake
My girls always lick all the frosting off the cupcakes but never eat the hole thing


Jace found this motorcycle in my sister's garage and loved it because it was just his size

1 comment:

kari said...

It was a great day, thanks for the baseball party idea and thanks so much for setting it all set up for me, Jake loved his baptism book, He will keep it forever. I can't believe I didn't get pictures of the cupcakes and decorations but oh well. you got some cute pictures that i didn't. I love the ones of you and Madison.