Sunday, July 5, 2009

FoUrTh oF jUlY 2009

We started of the 4Th by going to the Riverdale parade.

Meggy sue
Tater bug

Daddy-o & bubba watching the parade. Jace likes everything except the fire truck sirens.

My brother & my cute sister in law who is having my niece Monday YEAH!After the parade we walked up to the park to the carnival. We played games and got some Burger Bar and ate it at the park.
Tayler's turn
Megan's turn


Jace played a game and this was his prize, a can of pop:)

A ride on the Choo choo!
The girls blowing there train whistles while on the ride. The girls thought it was pretty funny cause the train driver would go in a big circle and as he passed the kids he would spray them with a squirt bottle, they loved it.


Tayler & Megan love when they wake up and they see the flag in the front lawn. They always want a picture taken by it.
This is the best picture i could get of jace by the flag
Some of these next couple of pictures are kinda blurry:(
Jace sat by who ever had something he could eat. My uncle and my step dad bought some Kettle corn and where ever that was jace was there. Even though my grandma was freaking out cause i was letting him eat popcorn.
My mom & shalise
Jace riding on my cousin paden's back
Aunt julie & grandma
The fireworks this year were amazing:) Poor megan did not like them, she held on to my mom the whole time. And hear i was worried about jace being afraid of them.
After the big fireworks we walked back to my mom's house to light a few of our own. Tayler loved doing the sparklers, megan on the other hand would not do anything:( she loved everything last year.



It was WAY past Jace's bedtime. But he was so good all night he just sat in his stroller and watched us do all the fireworks.
We had such a fun 4Th of July this year. I love being with family and friends.

6 comments:

kari said...

Ok so even though I had a blast in Oakley, I missed being in Riverdale and doing all the traditiinal stuff we have grown up doing. It wasn't the same not being all together. Looks like you guys had a great time and the girls looked adorable as usual.

Ash said...

I knew it! I knew you'd have a fun post for the 4th! That's why they called you to activity committee. :)
But OMGOSH! I know your Aunt Julie!!! I worked with her a looong time ago at Smith's. Ask her if she remembers Chuck Walker then ask if she remembers his daughter Ashley. She's the coolest most laid back person I've ever met!
I love Jace's face from winning the soda, made me laugh.

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The kiddos all look adorable. I so remember all those fun activities in Riverdale. :) Glad your night pictures turned out. Mine were way blurry.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I love their skirts...did you make them???? I will totally show you what I know about doing your blog, but I warn you that I don't know a ton. I have just taught myself and learned as i've gone along. Let me know when you want to and i'll show you what I know :) Glad you guys had a fun 4th!!!!!

Mindy said...

Your girls are all decked-out!! Too cute..

Rachel said...

Their skirts turned out so stinkin cute, i want to make one next year! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July!!