Friday, October 2, 2009

Random pic's & Zoo fun!

The girls were being funny the other day and i took out my camera to get some silly pictures.


Thursday we went to the zoo.......With everyone else in the world =) we didn't know that it was the first day that the boo @ the zoo started. We were not going for that but man it was crazy i have never seen it that busy. We had fun seeing all the new baby animals, the baby elephant was my favorite.
Megan and Jace enjoying the elephants.
I know random picture, but this guy had these funky shoes on and i couldn't resist taking a picture they were like toe socks but shoes.
The baby elephant was so cute it was trying to sneak a banana out of the workers box as he was throwing them to the momma elephant.

This was our attempt at getting a picture of all the kids.
The baby giraffe was sitting so funny, it was still so tiny.
Jace looking at the baby giraffe
I have always been so fascinated with the bears i love watching them but i would be scared to death if i ever came encounter with one outside of the zoo.
Believe it or not the girls used to be afraid of this fake gorilla, but now they always want to climb all over it. Jace liked it he didn't want to get off.


5 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I couldn't believe how busy it was! Last year Boo At The Zoo was only 1 day and we had to park at the bottom of Sunnyside Ave. At least we were in the lot this time :) I'm glad you guys invited us....we had such a good time!

Those toe sock/shoes are freaky!

April said...

Look like fun even tho it was busy! How funny that you took a picture of that guys shoe thingy! Cute pics of the girls!

Emily said...

Love the baby animal pics! My sis-in-law took my kids the other day, so I missed out :(

I was so freaked out by those crazy shoes that I had to find out what they were! I found them HERE. I guess most runners probably already know about them--and I'm obviously no runner!!

By the way, I love your blog and check it out all the time. You have such a cute family!

Ash said...

Ahhh I love all the baby animals. I'm gonna have to get there again just to see all the babies and maybe get a pic of the Tiger awake this time. You got some good pics! The animals are always hiding when I go. Hmmm... I wonder if that means something???

Mindy said...

I want to go and see those cute baby animals so bad!! You got some great pics.. love that the girls love each other so much!