Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day one

Day One

I am taking the pledge to give thanks daily for 21 days.
I'm starting this a bit late because I just discovered it.
I'm at a point in my life where I can easily get lost in the
why me attitude and I need to focus and express some
why me gratitude.


THE GRATITUDE PLEDGE -With a hopeful outlook, I, Kaycee, promise to fulfill the
terms of The Gratitude Challenge. Over the next 21
days, I pledge to complete the activities on my gratitude
calendar, including writing journal entries, taking photos
and connecting with friends. I promise to take note of
life’s little blessings and to give thanks for the
relationships, experiences and opportunities that make
my life unique. From this day forward, I commit to living
on the brighter side of life.
Want to join me? Find all the information at
gratitudechallenge.com or click on the sidebar widget.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I think the whole world should take part.. wouldn't we all be happier?
You are such a good example!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

What a great idea! I'm for sure going to do it! I hope that your kids are feeling better and that everything is okay with Megan. Keep up posted and let us know if you need anything!

LeLe said...

This is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing on your blog. I for sure am gonna do this too!