Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Field trip & First CrUsH!!!!

Friday was the girls first school field trip, we went to the fire station that's across the street from the school.
It was also backwards shirt day for red ribbon week
"Turn your back on drugs" This is Tayler and her friend Moriah
Makayla, Megan & Helaman
So as we were waiting in line to go into the fire station my girls teacher came over to me and said look how cute that it is, meaning Megan and Helaman holding hands. Which they did the entire remainder of the field trip including the walk back to the school.

It was so funny one of the kids asked if the man in the room next door was real, she said no he's not as she pulled him out to show the kids . But all of us mom's were laughing cause he looked pretty dang real. She left him out the rest of the time we were in that room while we watched a movie, and Jace could not keep his eyes off him.



The entire class in front of the fire truck.
******************************************************************
Day Sixteen
Stand in front of the mirror for five minutes and focus on at least five things that you love aboutyourself. Write them down in a journal.
1~My Hair (Most days)
2~My Eyes
3~My hands (look just like my mom's)
4~My legs (we all got them from my dad)
5~My Stretch marks (I've just learned to love them, three very great people caused them.)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute Megan holding hands with a boy. You are in for some real trouble in the future:)

Mindi D said...

That is funny! Koy came home the other day and said "Spencer thinks Paige is hot!" What the??? They grow up way to fast! I'm glad you are optimistic about stretch marks, I hate them!!

Mindy said...

Oh those crushes!! The will be the death of me!! :)

Hollie said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen! Oh Megs! I love it! I also love what you wrote about your strech marks! I have a friend who can't get pregnant and I'm sure she'd love strech marks one day.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

That is just as cute as you described it! Thanks for bringing the pass over! I love that you love your stretch marks too. I always say it's my girls first piece of art :)

Ash said...

haha I love the lil holding hands. That's so cute! I can't wait to do my 21 thankful post. I love reading all of yours! The stretch mark comment was so sweet. all