Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 13,14 & 15 Man i'm behind:)

Day Fifteen
Take the time to focus on yourself. Appreciate and give thanks for your unique personality, skills, and talents.
************************************************************
Day Fourteen

It's been two weeks since you started The Gratitude Challenge.
Write about how The Challenge has changed your perspective thus far.
I think I've always been grateful for all that I have, but have never
expressed it fully. Doing some of the exercises made me think about it
a little bit differently and maybe helped me express it more effectively.
I'm grateful everyday for the people in my life and I certainly value them
more and more. I only hope that I can continue to do some of
these things as a constant reminder of how great my life is.
*********************************************************************************

Day Thirteen


Pick three friends or family members you see regularly.
View their actions and gestures through a positive lens,
assuming their goodness and witnessing their best intentions.


OK, I will.

No comments: