Sunday, August 23, 2009

Makaylas Birthday Party

Tayler & Megan were invited to there friend Makaylas birthday party.

The invitations were so cute. They were told to wear flip flops, when they got there they got grass skirts, flowers for their hair lays, the hole get up for a Hawaiian party.
This is Makayla the birthday girl.
Megan smelling the coconut

The girls got goodie bags, treats, straws, stickers & nail polish which they had already used to get there toe nails painted.

They were taught a dance.

They got yummy drinks. That's what the girls called them.

I was not at the party i just got the pictures from Makaylas mom. Thanks Kate for putting on such a fun birthday party my girls had a blast.

1 comment:

SMMART ideas said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I can't believe I haven't thought of a hula birthday party for my little girls (my dad's from the Big Island and I have plenty of Hawaiian decor)...so thanks for the post! You have the cutest girls and it looks like they have GREAT, thick hair. You do so many cute styles on their hair! Anyway...thanks for watching SMMARTideas and for stopping by my blog.

Take care,

Lisa Bergantz
http://SMMARTideas.blogspot.com