Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day(:

I bought us some cute heart shaped doughnuts for breakfast. But then after me and the girls ate ours Dustin said lets go to Village Inn. How could we say NO to that, the girls love the smiley face pancakes. We got these cute pillow books for the girls they love them, they have slept on them every night since. And they of course liked the chocolate i guess they take after there mom(:
This is what i got for Dustin, Man it smells good!
This is the balloon that Dustin gave me it is huge. Dustin spoiled me as always he gave me LOTS of chocolate, a dozen pink roses & a cute singing card.

Jace was making us laugh at Village Inn he kept wanting more of Dustin's orange juice every time he would take it away jace would get mad.







6 comments:

the dye family said...

awh.. my bubbs is getting sooo big (: i miss him. but that balloon is huge.

Mindy said...

What a fun day!! I love the doughnuts.. so you went to school with my Mer-Bear :) do I even want to know what you know?! Ha! I think I know it all.. just funny to come across you in his year book... oh, my, how times have changed that boy! ;)

kdance10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Don't you just love Valentine's Day? Fun stuff!!! I can't believe your girls are ready for kindergarten. My heart goes out to ya....hard times (for mommy, not so much for them)!!! And the shots....ouch!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

What a fun valentines! I'm totally going to have to smell that cologne now. :) And what a cutie Jace is!

I'm sorry about the girls shots too! I hated it when Kaedan and Carter had to get those. Good thing kids bounce back so quick! :)

hoLLY said...

What a fun Vday!!! Glad you had a good one!!!