Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Purse Tag


I saw this tag on Em's blog and thought it looked fun..Here are the rules for the tag

.1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2. Tell us how much it costs. This is not to judge....it is for entertainment purposes only. So, spill it! And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Tag some friends....then link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.OK ladies, show your stuff! And be HONEST!!!

This is my purse it was given to me for my birthday two years ago by my cute sister in law, it's got pockets all around the inside for all my CRAP!






Okay this is everything that was in my purse.




The only reason it looks this clean is cause i just cleaned it out last week & cause i usually just throw my wallet into the diaper bag. So if this were a diaper bag tag it might be different.




Lets see there is an empty m&m bag, coupons for formulu & Ally's pizza & Teriyaki Bowl, My checkbook, my new Subway card( Because my husband gave the one that had all the points on it to th missionaries),receits, my new visiting teaching list, my lip gloss & a list of things i need and places to go. I tag anyone who reads this

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I have not had ALLYS in FOREVER!!! hmmmmmmm
hey email me k if you ever want your prize;)
Mekkist@gmail.com