Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy-O

We got together for my dads birthday last week, we had banana splits and my dads favorite German chocolate cake.
My dad used to be a manager of a restaurant called "Hardees" and he would bring home boxes of the toys does anyone remember the raisin guys, well i went to a thrift shop awhile back and found a bag of them so we put them on my dads cake. He loved it!! We played just dance again & shalise did awesome she is a dance teacher and is great at it.
Kari was really getting into it facial expressions and all.




Siblings & dad



2 comments:

Mindi D said...

I LOVED Hardees! And we had ALL the raisen guys, we would use them as diving toys in my grandparents pool! Ahhh good ol memories :)

Mindy said...

I remember Hardeees!! I loved it..