Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mommy\Daughter date + a little dress up

Last week Dustin took the girls to see Alvin and the chipmunks, so today was my turn.
Well it was a good thing we left a little early cause we got stuck by this train, which did not move once it got in front of us.
We finally had to turn around and go a different way. Well we finally got there still on time.
Got some lunch and headed into the movie.
Tayler & Megan wanted a picture by the Chipmunks
Other than the rude lady who took our seats in the movie theater and told me to find another seat and deal with it, then the cops coming in and taking some lady out in the middle of the movie, it was a great mommy daughter date:)
Well lately the girls love dressing up Jace, and he loves it too. I guess i shouldn't get worried til he gets a little older right:)
He was cracking us all up cause he liked wearing the wig and would shake his head back and forth when he walked.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny the girls dress up Jace, he looks so cute :) I can't wait to do mommy/daughter and mommy/son dates!!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Fun! I guess we all had the same ideas on the same day! I am having so much fun with my girls that I don't want them to go back to school!