Friday, March 27, 2009

Wedding, Airport, Preschool & More (Warning long post.)

Today my cousin got married. My niece was the flower girl & i think she was the cutest flower girl i have ever seen. Tayler, Madison & Megan. The cute little flower girl walking down the isle
Well it took me a couple shots to get all the kids to look at the camera, even though it's not all in the same photo.












This is my dad with all the grandkids.
My dad (far left) His mom & dad and siblings
Megan dancing with her daddy.











My dad kept pulling funny faces at jace and he kept trying to copy him.



Today my hubby came home from Georgia after being gone since Monday. I am so happy to have him home. The girls woke up this morning and said that they wanted to make a welcome home sign for Dustin they turned out so cute.
They stood at the bottom of the escalator with there signs and everyone that came down read their signs and smiled or said you are going to have a very excited daddy.

This was Megan's She said it was Dustin the tooth fairy. I thought it was so funny.












This was Tayler's it was so cute it was daddy, Tayler. Megan & Jace

For Preschool on Tuesday i had to teach the kids about the letter "V". We did some fun stuff that the kids enjoyed.














We made a Vase made out of a toilet paper roll with flowers made from egg cartons, pom poms & wire.













We also made Carrots (Vegetable) Not really it was Cheetos in a bag:)
And we made cute bird nests just for fun.
















Megan with her flowers

















Tayler & her flowers





















9 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Lots of fun, cute stuff! I love all of your preschool stuff....it reminds me of doing it with my girls! Enjoy it. It really is the best! It is so hard when they go to kindergarten. I still miss my girls everyday!!!! I think that some of the best times are when they are little and you have them all safe and sound at home. You are a great mom and your kids are really lucky to have you!!!

The Wife!! said...

looks like lots of fun at the Dance residence... I am glad to hear that Dustin made it home safe!! Those signs were too cute!

Mindi D said...

I have been curious what Megans heart defect is so i scrolled back a bit to her yearly check up. I've been wondering if life will ever be normal around here and finally today after realizing your little girl had to go through alot of the same things i feel like we will be normal one day!! Thanks for always being so nice and helpful to us!!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! And what cute Easter projects. You're so talented and such a cute mom! Where do you come up with all your ideas?

Lindsay said...

I love the pic of Megan dancing with her dad that is so cute. I can't believe Jace is going to be 1 it's so crazy. And I love all your preschool stuff, you are way creative.

Kayli Romer said...

It looks like a lot of fun going on at the Dance House. Good for you guys. you are such a good mom.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Those cute grand kids! I cant wait til our little Ellie is among the bunch =)

Mindy said...

my girls will love that cheeto carrot! cute pics!!