Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

Yesterday i took the kids to the Roy library to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday. They had a blast. They read books to the kids, sang songs, sang happy birthday to Dr. Seuss, when they were done singing happy birthday to Dr. Seuss they said is there anyone else we should sing happy birthday too and Tayler raised her hand and said can we sing happy birthday to Dora so they did it was funny.
They always blow bubbles, the kids love it Jace always goes ooooh and try's to pop them
This was the girls dancing
This is the girls wearing there cute hats they made & the goodie bags they got
After we left the library we went to my grandpa Bambroughs house to wish him a happy birthday. Tayler made grandpa wear her hat cause she said he's the birthday boy
Before we went to my grandpas we went to the park by his house. Jace got to swing for his first time, he absolutely loved it as you can tell by the big smile on his face

10 comments:

Mindy said...

love those swing pics!! that hat looks awfully familiar.. Lynn made a cute one like that too!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Cute hats. It's funny because on Monday when I got the girls off the bus, the whole bus had Dr. Seuss hats on and it was so cute! The girls will love Dr. Seuss week in school, it's way fun! I love the pic of Jace on the swings....that is a great one! He's so cute!!!!!

Cami said...

We used to go to the Roy Library every Wednesday. It got so crowded, we stopped.. I didn't know about Dr. Seuss! Looks fun!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Way to cute! Happy Birthday Dr. Sues and Grandpa! Your kids are so dang cute!

April said...

Darling kids! It looked like a lot of fun at the library. We can't wait until it stops snowing so we can play at the park more. We have the "itch"!!!

hoLLY said...

How fun!! Dr. Suess him self, that is awesome!!!! Jace is a doll!!!your such a fun mom, can I be one of your kids?? hehe

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Thats awesome they had a Dr. Suess Birthday party. Thats neat you guys went up to Grandpa's house to say hi to him, I'm sure he enjoyed that. I cant believe Jace is getting so big, he makes me smile everytime I see that kid!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Okay.....where have all the comments gone? Is everything okay????? You used to be the first to comment on my blog everytime I posted and now it has been days!!! I'm missing you! I hope that everything is okay.... :)

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Love the Jace in the swing! Your kids "hit the Jackpot" for best Mom ever!