Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TROY & GABRIELLA

The other day Tayler & Megan came out of there room dressed up, holding hands. I said who are you two and they said MOM we are Troy & Gabriella. Duh me! These two dress up all day long, i think one day I'll just do a post of every outfit they wear in one day. Now this looks more like my two Princess's. We went to the Draper temple open house yesterday, this was just about the only picture i got cause when we got there it was snowing bad. We had a great time other than Jace was a little fussy and tired and i think we were all a little hungry we grabbed some lunch and dropped daddy back off at work. I am so grateful for Eternal Families, and for the opportunity we have to go to the temple.
Jace has two teeth on the bottom and one almost in on the top, I keep trying to get a picture of his two teeth but no such luck:(

6 comments:

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Way cute. The Girls look so cute in their pictures. What fun to play dress up.

April said...

LOL! I love it, we are big Troy and Gabriella fans! GO WILDCATS!I'm glad you got to go to the temple before it got dedicated!!!!

Lindsay said...

I love the dress ups that is so cute. I'm sure they do that a lot.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Don't you love dress-ups! Hours and hours of entertainment and totally worth the money spent! Your girls are so cute and Jace is to!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

Cute pictures! What fun to have a twin and best friend to be with 24/7! I think little baby teeth are so cute! Especially when they only have a few. :)

The Jacksons said...

how fun, you little boy is getting so big. What a cutie!