Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My preschool class!


This is my darling preschool class. And my neice madison who got to come be my little helper that day. I only teach every third week but i love it. It's so fun to see my kids want to learn and have fun in the process. We do field trips once a month, parties and so much more. It's kinda funny cause my kids call me miss kaycee. Except my girls they just call me mom. Tayler and megan love there other two teachers miss april and miss christa. Thanks april and christa for teaching my girls all that you do and for how fun you make it for them.

2 comments:

jaclyn said...

i was happy to see you win over on min's blog, i've yet to win!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Oh Miss Kaycee you seem like the funnest teacher ever!! i wish i could have went to your pre school!!