Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Party.

Tonight i went to wingers with all my girl friends for our christmas party to eat some delicious food and we also drew names so we exchanged gifts. It was so much fun, these girls make me laugh. We meet once a month and make a craft and exchange cards we all make 12 of the same card and trade.

April, christa, kristen,me & jessica
Becky, julie, rachell, liz, melissa & jenni.


SO EXCITED! So i entered a contest on mindi's blog. The contest was only for one of these darling pillow case dresses and she saw that i had twins so she made me two of them. She also made matching hair bows and these way cute socks that have jingle bells on them. THANKS MINDI. TONS! They will seriously be wearing them to every party.



Tayler showing off her darling socks.











SiLlY girls





Oh christmas tree







So i got my christmas stocking with my name on it when i was young. So when me and dustin were dating i had the same lady make him one with his name on it, then when the twins were born she also made them one. And she just made jace one. I'm so excited for christmas this year it's so fun celebrating a baby's first christmas even though they have no idea what's going on. And it' s so fun as my girls are getting older to see them christmas morning.


















5 comments:

Cami said...

OK I have two things... First.. can I pay you to come make me window treatments?! Yours are GORGEOUS!!!!! second, who is the lady who made your stockings, I have one with my name like it, but need some for the rest of the fam, and my lady doesn't do it anymore :(

kari said...

I see you were able to get your curtains up, good job! Also, the dresses are adorable, I am sure you will NEVER get them out of them. You are lucky to have such a good group of friends., I don't get together with mine near enough. The best thing about it is that they are your neighbors and ward friends. That's something to be proud of, i hardly know my neighbors.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Those dresses are so cute! i love them!! And i cant believe how big jace looks sitting on that couch!! time flies by so fast!!

Mindy said...

The girls look so cute in them.. like they aren't cute enough... glad you like them! Your hair looks cute too by the way ;)

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

What a fun night with the girls!! I love the dresses. I saw them the other day on line and I can't believe that you won them!!!