Friday, November 14, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE.

On the way down the girls fell asleep.I had to take a picture they looked so funny.






We went to crown burger when we got down there. YUMMY!























NEMO & DORY.

















This was tayler and megans favorite part of course. THE PRINCESS'S



















The girls were so into the show, as you can tell by the looks on their faces when i tried to sneak a picture of them watching the show.

















This was the end they had fireworks it was so much fun the girls were so mad that it was over.












Tayler is such a goof.

















4 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like they had a blast! I was considering taking Landon, but then got smart and decided against it :)

You're girls are seriously the CUTEST!!! They always have the cutest hair and the cutest outfits too. I love it.

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! I might need to take my kids there next year, You'll have to tell me all about it.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Thanks for the comments Kaycee!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog and that you found mine!! You have such a cute family and I love peeking in!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

They look so grown up it's crazy! I love those little girls! I feel bad we missed out on going down with you guys this time. It would have been fun! Tay is such a Goof her face she pulls with her cross eyes!