Friday, November 14, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE.

On the way down the girls fell asleep.I had to take a picture they looked so funny.






We went to crown burger when we got down there. YUMMY!























NEMO & DORY.

















This was tayler and megans favorite part of course. THE PRINCESS'S



















The girls were so into the show, as you can tell by the looks on their faces when i tried to sneak a picture of them watching the show.

















This was the end they had fireworks it was so much fun the girls were so mad that it was over.












Tayler is such a goof.

















4 comments:

Cami said...

Looks like they had a blast! I was considering taking Landon, but then got smart and decided against it :)

You're girls are seriously the CUTEST!!! They always have the cutest hair and the cutest outfits too. I love it.

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! I might need to take my kids there next year, You'll have to tell me all about it.

Scott, Natalie, and the girls said...

Thanks for the comments Kaycee!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog and that you found mine!! You have such a cute family and I love peeking in!

CJ & Shalise said...

They look so grown up it's crazy! I love those little girls! I feel bad we missed out on going down with you guys this time. It would have been fun! Tay is such a Goof her face she pulls with her cross eyes!