Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twilight Night Fun

Last Friday me and some friends were invited to a twilight party. Man was it fun:)
They started off with a little hot tubing then we ate dinner roasted hot dogs over the fire along with tons of other yummy treats.
When we got there they had it all decorated, it was so dang cute.




Rachel, this picture makes me laugh lol.


This was our movie screen, it was AWESOME. We watched both movies.





We were so silly. And it was a blast, thanks ash & annie i had a ton of fun. Can't wait for the next PaRtAY!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ash said...

Aww I'm so glad you had fun! You and Jessica were making me laugh with all your laughing. I love when I get in those silly giggly moods when EVERYTHING is funny. I'm gonna steal some of your pics, I'm waiting for the Eclipse night before I do my post. Thanks for coming, we'll have to do it again for Breaking Dawn. :)

[*.Manda.*] said...

JEALOUS! Next time can I tag along??? ;)

hoLLY said...

im so jealous! how fun!

Rachel said...

Ha ha love the pics, that was such a blast! I'll have to steal pics from you too since i didn't get much with mine!