Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Guess who?


Guess who's having a baby??!!!! You guessed it.. NOT ME! lol My little sister Karly is having a baby and I am so excited. She is 9 weeks along so that puts her due date on Aril 2nd. She will find out the sex of the baby before Halloween. I am so excited that Jace will have another little cousin to play with and they will be almost exactly two years apart. I have a feeling it's a boy, but we will see.
Thanks Kari i stole this off your blog. hehe!
Congrats Karly & Nate i can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy. It's still so wierd to think that my LITTLE sister is going to be a mommy :)

8 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Oh...I was soooo hoping it was you! It would be fun to see if you guys would be better at squeezing 4 kids into your house than we are!!! Maybe one day......
Congrats to your sister though, that's exciting!!!!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

It took your text a minute to load so I totally thought it was you. Nice fake out! Congrats to your little sis!!

April said...

Man I was hoping it was you! Looks like you and your hubby has been up to so fun stuff! Those guys must be avid BYU fans-too funny

Ash said...

you brat! I totally fell for it. I thought it was you and I got excited for ya. That's even more excited it'll be a niece or nephew tho. Then you can spoil um and send them back home when your tired. :) congrats to your sis!

Mindy said...

Was so hoping you were fibbing to me and it was you...
Oh well..
;)

Rachel said...

Congrats to Karly. I can't wait to have a niece or nephew some day!

hoLLY said...

how exciting! my sis is pregos too! you totally fooled me!

The Wife!! said...

Um... Karly is not old enough to even be married let alone be having a baby!!! ;)

Congrats Sweetie!!!!

I was totally going to be jealous if it was you.. Happy but Jealous!!! :)