Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crafts, Snacks &fun.

On Monday me and some friends got together and made the cutest craft.
Natalie made these YUMMY black bottom caramel cheesecake bites. The kids played play dough


Gotcha Kristen :)
These were some of our finished pumpkins, they turned out so cute.
Thanks Natalie for putting it all together and for letting us do it at your house and thanks April for the wood.
Later that day i was watching my niece do gymnastics and jace found the drinking fountain
he had a blast playing in the water.



My girls being silly



5 comments:

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Our pumpkins turned out soooo cute! Thanks for coming! I hope that you feel better soon. Call me if you need anything or have anymore questions. And thanks again for taking Dallas :) We need to have another crafternoon soon!!!

Rachel said...

We need to do another craft soon, that was way fun! The 3rd picture of Jace with his tongue out is hilarious, what a character! The girls pink outfits are DARLING!!

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Okay, Kacey, You have got to e-mail me all of your craft ideas. I just got called to the Enrichment leader and everytime I get on your blog you have the cutest things made! my e-mail is janeylee10@hotmail.com
I wish I lived up there, so I could make all this fun stuff with you guys. But seriously e-mail me some pics if you can. Thanks janey

Mindy said...

Dang cute pumpkins!! Kristen is pretty cute too.. ;)

Elder Alex Petersen said...

I cant believe how bigs those girls are getting! They are so cute!