Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday weekend :)

My morning started off by me waking up surprised to see that my husband had decided to take the day off and stay home with me :) We went to breakfast at Village Inn my favorite breakfast place. This was Megan's smiley face pancakes :) After breakfast we hung out at home until it was time to get the girls to school. Then Dustin mowed the lawn while jace was asleep, and i ran with a friend to a boutique that some friends were doing.
This is the cute cake my husband brought home for me.

Friday night me and some friends and my sister went to Olive Garden for some all you can eat pasta YUM!
Jessica, Ashley,Rachel,me, Christa
Liz & Kari

After we left Olive Garden a couple of us went to a movie, while we waited for it to start me and Jessica decided to try the Dance Dance Revolution it was fun i have never tried it before.

Thanks girls for a great time thanks for making my 30Th a birthday to remember.
My birthday even went on to Saturday when i celebrated with my family.....thanks Kari :)

8 comments:

Ash said...

Ohhh that sounds fun! I'm excited for mine. I'm doing a big 80's bash then hitting Vegas with girl friends. Can't wait!!! GNO is the best! :) Happy 30 years! You looks great! :)

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

I'm glad that you had a great birthday! I love that picture of Jessica dancing..wahoo! I love the 30's....they are awesome!!!!!!!

Josh and Tausha said...

How fun! Happy late bday!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday again! That was so fun Friday night. I will definitely have to buy dance dance revolution, that would make for some fun late nights :)

Rory & Lori said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad you were spoiled and you did fun things! It's fun seeing you at the library!

hoLLY said...

happy birthday girl!!! glad you had a good one!!!!!

Mindy said...

I am so happy you had a good day!! I really want some Olive Garden dessert now...

April said...

Looks like a blast! Good way to celebrate your big 30! Remember your as young as you want to be!!!