Friday, May 22, 2009

FuN iN tHe SuN, wAtErMeLoN cRaFt , bIrDs NeSt.

The girls Got a slip n slide for there birthday and have been itching to use it. So the other day i let them put it up, they didn't get that your supposed to run then slide on your belly, so yep i showed them how it was done. MAN AM I OLD:) It hurt to run and land on my belly. But Tayler and Megan sure thought it was funny:D
Posing for the camera


Now that's Life Chillin in the sun...... Diet Coke in hand:)
Jace enjoying his new favorite food
For our craft this month we made these darling Watermelons.
This is my friend Rachel with our cute Watermelons:)
I loved how each one turned out a little different



And now there are 5 little Bird eggs in the nest above my front door.

1 comment:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

I used to love slip 'n slides! Our boys love them too. How fun for the summer! Those are way cute crafts!