Monday, October 20, 2008

HANNAH MONTANA, SUPER WOMEN & LITTLE MONKEY


Well i guess my girls are at that age where they don't want mommy to pick out there costumes anymore. Meg saw this costume at walmart and had to have it. I have to say that she makes a dang cute super women though. Tayler wanted to be hannah montana and jace well he didn't really have a choice, but hes our little monkey. My girls keep coming up with something new everyday that they want me to be for halloween, the other day it was a witch or tinkerbell i have to find something.

7 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Ok, I love this picture, They are all so stinkin cute, but I couldn't stop laughing, it was just so cute of Jace chilin in this big old monkey suit he has on, and his facial expression he's just chil. Oh man, how fun!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

your kids are so freakin cute!! i cant believe how big they all are!! its crazy

Briana said...

Cute costumes. Your kids are so cute. Maizy wanted to be a cow-I looked everywhere, but couldn't find a cow outfit that was big enough for her. She then decided she wanted to be Snow White. Good thing Princess costumes are in right now. The other 2 don't get a choice either. Zoey is a bee (Maizy's costume from a few years ago), and Zander will be a dalmation.

Lisa said...

That's great you started a blog. I love your family pictures! Shalise did a wonderful job.

Smith Family said...

OH I am so glad that your hooked up with blogging. I love to see whats going on with you and your family since we dont get to see eachother as often as we want to. Those pictures are darling. Jace is starting to look just like his Daddy!!lin

kari said...

Cute kids. I love them, i haven't told you yet that Madison is going to be Jace's mommy for Halloween. Wait til you see what she decided to be.

anne jachim said...

Well it does not matter what those 3 dress up like they are the cutest whatever it is! Jace is freackishly c.j. all over again