Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eclipse G.N.O

That's right we did it again & we had a blast. Can i just say i have the bestest girly friends:)
We got tickets to Eclipse for the midnight showing, we made a night out of it too. We headed out to dinner and had to make a stop so Jessica could get a picture by this truck, she has been itching to get her picture by it. Bella's truck (well look alike) Such posers
Okay so then there is FATTY me the most UN photogenic person lol.
But hey how could i resist a picture on the look alike truck hehe!!!
We got each other Little treats. Jessica got us YUMMY caramel apples, Rachel made goodie bags with a cute fridge magnet that said" Yes I'm one of those Twilight people" so cute right:) And i found some cups and filled them with goodies and some vampire teeth.

We went to Chili's and there was a group of ladies also going to the movie and there van was all decorated, this sticker was hilarious it reads" Edward Cullen did this". And every window was covered with sayings.
The girls with their choice of hottie


Love ya girls, i had a blast. Thanks for making me have a great time even though i was being grumpy, darn dentist:(

4 comments:

Mindy said...

What a fun night! You do look cute on the hood of that truck. ;)

Rachel said...

Love it! That was so much fun, can't wait for next year to do it again!!

Shayla Edwards said...

I love it! How fun! And yes, I am up for a girls night anytime!! Maybe we should all go to Chili's or somethin again? I would love it!

Ash said...

Ok you win, midnight showing with Kaycee Dance looks way fun! Mostly because I want my pic with that truck. :) Where was that? Glad you guys had a good time. It's so much fun to get crazy and silly like this. I LOVE IT!