Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day fun 2010

I saw these cute bottle ideas and had to make one for my hubby, so me and some friends got together and made them and my sister had me make one for her family too. They are fun each bottle is filled with a different treat.

Valentines day class party



Megan's valentines box
Tayler's box

Showing off there valentines
Friday night we came home to a fun surprise, we had been Heart Attacked by our neighbors
They left us some yummy sugar cookies, they even left Dustin some without frosting cause they know he hates it. Thanks Hull family they were YUMMY!!!!

This was our Valentines dessert.
So my counter is so beautiful with all these flowers, my friend had a funeral the day before she headed out of town so i got to have the pretty arrangement in the middle for a few days, hopefully i can keep it alive for her:)
The purple roses are mine from my hubby & the two pink roses are the girls from there daddy.
Tayler & Megan Valentines morning before church

Tayler being silly

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those bottles are soooo cute! I'm definately tucking that idea away to use in the future!

Mindy said...

Cute stuff!! It looks like you guys had a good weekend.