Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy "30th" Dustin

This morning we took Dustin to his favorite place Village Inn for some yummy breakfast. Then he got to head out for a fun, long day. First to the BYU basketball game then to the Jazz game. What a happy man he was today.
30 years ago today @ 11:31 p.m. My cute little babe was born.

8lb. 7oz. 19.5 in.


Yesterday me and Jace took daddy to Apple bees for lunch while the girls were at school.


My two favorite boys.

I told Jace to show me his teeth ( meaning to smile) and this is what i got:)

We sure hope you had a great birthday. We love you so much!

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

how fun I cant believe he is 30! he still looks 18! he jk

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Jace is so cute....i'm way excited to have a little boy :) By the way, LOVE the underwear!