Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy "30th" Dustin

This morning we took Dustin to his favorite place Village Inn for some yummy breakfast. Then he got to head out for a fun, long day. First to the BYU basketball game then to the Jazz game. What a happy man he was today.
30 years ago today @ 11:31 p.m. My cute little babe was born.

8lb. 7oz. 19.5 in.


Yesterday me and Jace took daddy to Apple bees for lunch while the girls were at school.


My two favorite boys.

I told Jace to show me his teeth ( meaning to smile) and this is what i got:)

We sure hope you had a great birthday. We love you so much!

3 comments:

Michael Paul, Holly, and Trae said...

how fun I cant believe he is 30! he still looks 18! he jk

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!

Scott, Nat, and the Girls said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Jace is so cute....i'm way excited to have a little boy :) By the way, LOVE the underwear!