Thursday, February 25, 2010

Too cute!!

So Jace's new thing lately is to put the girls underwear on & wear it around the house, so the other day i was at Walmart and saw some underwear for him.
I showed them to him today and he was so excited he put them on and was running around the house in them. He wore them for 45 minutes without peeing in them, then i had to take the girls to school and did not dare leave with him wearing them. He was mad when i took them off and put his diaper on he kept saying kaka when i put his diaper on.
I put them back on him tonight and he did not pee in them again, but was mad again when Dustin put him back in a diaper and his P.J's. Although i do not think that i am ready to have my baby potty trained nor do i think he is ready but i just may start letting him wear them around and see how he does.
This picture makes me laugh cause i said" Jace let me see your cute little bum" and he instantly turned around:)

6 comments:

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

That's so funny! What a cutie! Tre loves his 'underwear' too. We're just staring the potty training. It's been so long that there's a lot I've forgotten. I love Megan's hair!

Briana said...

That is awesome! He is so much younger than Zoey and she still isn't potty trained. She went 45 minutes the other day dry, but then proceeded to pee in her underwear...and didn't even care one little bit. I am soooo done with 2 in diapers!

Lindsay said...

Oh he is so cute. Boys sure do love to run around in their underwear (and nothing else:)

Rachel said...

Super cute! That would be awesome if he potty trained early!!

Mindy said...

That is sweet!!! I have a shirt for him too.. ;)

Whitney said...

What a cute little stud! LOL, he looks so cute in his briefs! Soon it will be time for me to start on my little ones!