Wednesday, May 12, 2010

End of school fun

Last week the girls started doing some fun things to end the school year.
They started doing some Abc fun, they started with A- bring an apple to school
B-was backwards day, and so on. Today was J- jersey day
Backwards day. The girls thought it was so funny to wear there close backwards, we even did Tayler's hair backwards.

The girls are having so much fun doing all these fun things, they can't wait til Z day because they get to go to the Zoo. Tayler & Megan love school so much and they are sad that the school year is almost over. I really don't know what they are going to do everyday all day they will miss Mrs. Johns so much, we sure love her.
I am so proud of my girls, and everything they have learned these past 9 months. I love you girls!!!

3 comments:

Shayla Edwards said...

Hey! I am so glad I found your blog! Yes..I blog stock people. You have the cutest family, and I sure love your girls! And I love the new photos of the kids! SO cute! I have a blog too, if you wanna stock me too:)Ha ha!

Mindy said...

What a fun way to end the year! Such cute pics.

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.