Friday, January 16, 2009

Where Does Time Go?

This was my little baby when he was still in the hospital. So little . Well we took jace for his 9 month check up and he is doing great. He weighs 20lbs. 6oz. And is 27.8 in. long. He had to get his heel pricked to check his iron & two shots, and man this kid is strong he didn't even really cry just turned to me after she put the band aid on and wanted me to hold him. I think he did better than his sisters will do next week, when they go in for their kindergarten check up & shots! Wish me luck.
Jace has brought us such joy, he is so happy ALL the time & we are just so lucky to have him in our lives. He is always on the go will not hold still for ANYTHING, he is getting brave and starting to let go of whatever he is holding on to. He is going to be walking before i know it, and I'm not sure i am ready. But i guess ready or not here it comes. When jace woke up this morning i changed his butt and forgot to throw the diaper out and left it sitting on his floor then i took him into the kitchen to feed him. When he was done eating i let him down to play while i was cleaning up and i heard him kinda making a choking noise so i peeked my head around the corner to see what he was doing HE WAS EATING HIS OWN POOP! After i about threw up i stuck him in the bath & scrubbed him down he just kept looking at me with a face like this tastes gross mom. Ya so sorry if you are totally grossed out but at least I'm not posting a picture:)( No i did not take one of that)

9 comments:

Ash said...

HaThat's pretty funny and gross. He is such a cute lil guy. I didn't know you and Dustin were highschool sweet hearts. Josh and I were too. You and I have some things in common now if I could just have twin girls like you did then I'd be done with the pregnancy stuff.

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Oh my gross!!!! He is still so super cute!!! Wow....he weighs more than Dallas!!! Thanks for your comment and offering to help, I really appreciate it. I may call you for advice after surgery!! Thanks Kaycee...your a great friend and you know I love your cute fam!!!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

The things kids will do. That's really funny. I love it. He's so dang cute.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

that is disgusting!! i don't think i will be able to kiss hi for awhile!! ha ha ha

Mindy said...

Oh! Poor kid!! I don't think my girls were ever that big.. well, maybe after the were one, maybe on and a half.. They start out big, but stay small for a LONG time.. I miss them being my little chunkers!

Briana said...

Oh the joys of parenthood! Glad it was your kid and not mine, although I still have many more years of diapers.

The Sayamas said...

Oh my gosh! I think I would flip out! At least it was his own poop and not a dog's or something. One time we were at someone else's house and the dog pooped and I found Kaemon with it all over his mouth and hands. I started crying and freaking out! Anyway, Jace is sucha cute guy, and so are your girls. I cant wait to see you guys again, I think we should definitely do lunch!

hoLLY said...

Oh my goodness! I have had a few people tell me that their kids have eaten their own poop! yuck! just something I have to look forward too I guess! he is still a doll!

Carrie said...

Ok seriously that is the BEST story I have ever read....I am laughing so hard right now I am crying!!!! I can totally see my baby doing that...oh my gosh you are stinkin' hilarious!