Saturday, October 23, 2010

FaLL FuN!!

We have been having a lot of fun lately, just been too busy to blog:)
We went with some neighborhood friends to a pumpkin patch last week, the kids had fun picking out their own pumpkins & riding around in the wagon.



The kids with their pumpkins they picked out, they all picked smaller ones because they picked big ones at the last pumpkin patch.

Tayler, Megan, Gayle & Lauren

***************************************************************
My little sister bought a new house awhile back and the company that they went through sent them a bunch of tickets to Black Island Farms, and lucky for us she invited us all.
They had a magic show & the kids were really into it lol.
I would have a ton more cute pictures but the dumb flash on my camera broke. I need a new camera bad!!!
A couple friends & i went to dinner for a friends birthday and after we decided to go see a movie. Just them being silly.
Okay so i had to take a picture of this because it was my very first pie i have ever made, yes i am not a big pie maker but the recipe sounded easy enough. My husband was laughing at me as i took the picture but i said who knows if you will ever see this again haha.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Pssh if I ever made a pie that looked that good I'd take 5 pictures. One from each angle and plaster my blog with it. Your one talented chica!
I love all the pics you take so I hope ya get a new camera before this one dies out. Life does get so busy the more kids ya have, I try so hard to keep up on my blog cause it's the only scrap book thingy I have but it's freaking HARD sometimes. :)
Thanks for posting!

Mindy said...

Your pie does look yummy! I feel like we have been too busy having fun and taking pictures of it to have any time to blog it.. well, unless I give up sleep! Glad to see that you are living it up, like usual! ;)

hoLLY said...

how fun! i love this time of the year! for your pics exact reasons! your kids are too cute for words!
good work on your pie!

Troy, Brandy, and Boys said...

You guys always do the funnest things! And that pie looks amazing!! You are way too talented Kaycee! :)